It’s assumed that once you hit 6 figures that your next goal will be to multiply your revenue until you reach 7 figures.
But, what if it’s not?
What if you’re satisfied with the money you’re making and what you value MORE than money is to have more time back in your day to focus on other things that are important to you?
This is the difference between leveraging and scaling your business.
Leveraging is when you take the business you have and shift your business model and systems so you can product similar results with less effort.
Scaling is an optional next step where you take what you have and multiply the number of clients you are serving.
In either case, leverage comes first because if you go straight to scale and try to multiply your revenue and the number of client’s you’re serving, you won’t have enough infrastructure to support your business growth. This in turn will lead to burn out and/or a whole bunch of unhappy clients who aren’t getting the level of service you’re known for. Womp Womp.
Both leveraging and scaling your business are accomplished by using the Perpetual Growth Model which looks a little like this:
Step 1: Define what you want your Business Model to look like
What are your offers? How will they be delivered? How are they priced and how many people do you need in each program to meet your goals? What support and systems do you have in place so that your business runs efficiently and effectively?
Step 2: Recalibrate your Brand to support your new model
Does your target audience need to shift? Do your “selling points” need to shift now that you’re moving into a more leveraged model? How will you communicate the changes to your audience? Do you need to update sales pages to align with your updated brand?
Step 3: Market your new focus
What topics can you share that will align with your new offerings? Are there stories you can share about what lead you into this shift? Are there new marketing methods you need to incorporate to reach your audience? What methods will you use to launch your new offers? Are there systems and processes that need to be incorporated to support your leveraged model?
Following these steps allows you to make holistic change in your business and sets you up for success from the start.
Where most business owners fail is when they try to make a change to their business model without thinking about how their brand and marketing need to change in order to support that change.
What about you, are you looking to leverage or are you looking to scale your business?
P.S. Are you at a point in your business where you know you need to create leverage or you’re going to burn out?
If you are ready to take your business to the next level while freeing up more of your time, then I’d love to help.
What we can do together:
– Get clear on YOUR new vision and what your business could look like within YOUR definition of success
– Say “no” to blueprints and cookie cutter strategies and create a plan that only YOU could pull off
– Show up as your most authentic self and build real authority in your niche
– Create real leverage in your business through creative business models and automated systems
– Feel like a freaking rock-star because you’re confident in your decisions
– Serve clients that inspire you to play a bigger game and grow with you
– Remove anything from your business and/or life that isn’t serving you
– Get to know yourself and where your patterns and pitfalls lie so you can overcome them
– Know your numbers and where you stand in relation to your goals at all times
– Step into your role as a business OWNER and take command like never before
Sound like what you need? Let’s talk.