Thank you for your answers! Please watch the video below and follow the next steps before our call.
Here are your next steps to get ready for our call
- Please make sure that you have filled out the pre-call questionnaire (if you haven’t already) I will confirm your time on my calendar once I have these answers.
- If you have a business partner or spouse that will be a part of your decision making process, please talk with them about this opportunity BEFORE our call.
- Watch the video above, it is short and explains the different packages I have available. After watching the video and deciding which offering you are interested in you can find more details and pricing for each package here >
That’s it! Have an awesome day and I look forward to talking with you.
If you’d like to get to know me, how I work, and what my philosophies are, I’ve curated a list of relevant topics below.
Featured Podcasts and Articles
(Most Important – These will give you real insight into what we can do together)
- Overcoming the 6 Figure Plateau Masterclass Three short videos that show you how to break-through the upper limit in your business and scale beyond 6 figures while also being efficient with your time
- Brand Momentum: How to Set Yourself Apart in Today’s Hyper-Competitive Market If you watched the previous set of videos, this one dives deep into “Branding” for coaches and online entrepreneurs (it can totally be watched on it’s own as well). There is an offer at the end which is not active, and the pricing is outdated so please ignore it 🙂
- It’s time for your business to be easier; a launch guide for a simpler and more profitable life–Entrepology Podcast
- Break Through Your Uppler Limit and Exceed 6 Figures–Amplify Your Success Podcast
- How to Grow Your Business By Bringing Everything Into Alignment–The Law Entrepreneur Podcast
- How to Successfully Scale Your Business Beyond 6 Figures–Outlier Marketing Group Podcast
- Why Your Brand Determines The Success of Your Business–Business of Health Podcast
- Business Experiments (First half we talk about stages of branding, second half we talk about experimenting with strategies and how to know what’s working/when to let go)–Know Pain, Know Gain Podcast
- Three Ways to Raise Your Prices Without Losing Clients
- How I Do VIP Days
- Has Your Business Peaked? (How to know when you’ve hit your upper limit)
- How to Set Boundaries and Expectations With Clients Video + Article
- The Magical Story Behind My Logo
- Three Ways to Attract ONLY Ideal Clients (and avoid energy suckers)
- The Three Stages of “Brand” Video
Confession time… I have a terrible track record with collecting testimonials. Here are some of the outcomes that clients have achieved as a result of working with me, along with a few testimonials below.
- Added an unexpected $25k to their revenue by our third call
- Sold $50k from one webinar with only 50 attendees
- Grew from $350k/yr to 1.2mil a year within 18 months
- Increased opt in rate on home page by 10x adding hundreds to her list every month
- Booked solid within first year with $50k contracts as a result of the offer messaging and brand we created
- Began to finally get qualified leads from website after years marketing online
- Sold 30 copies of new program within 30 days of launching a new brand
- Successfully shift industries while maintaining multi-six figure revenue
- Attracted speaking gigs and partnerships with industry leaders within 2 weeks of launching completely new business
- And of course… there are many more wins big and small which is why I have clients who stay with me for 7+ years
After just our second call I sold out my retreat – adding $25k of revenue that month with my new messaging. My new brand is like the Midas Touch!
I already had a strong offline presence with a strong client base. However, I had no online presence which was limiting my growth. The way Holly was able to drill down to the essence of what I do, and bring it together into a clear online brand was truly magical.
I’m so grateful I said yes to joining the Trailblazer’s Collective. I had not worked with Holly previously, so I wasn’t sure exactly what I was getting but let me tell you, it is exactly what I needed. Her clear and focused methodologies along with her highly personalized approach, has helped me take all my big ideas and put a container and a plan around them. I am more focused, energized and in action than I have been in a long time.
The 2 day Master Planning session was invaluable and is a huge gift from Holly. The value is above and beyond my expectations and I am so pleased with my decision to join this group. And the women in the collaborative are so warm and fun!
I like the materials you provide, the flow of the schedule and the great, personal feedback you give each participant. We all agree that we receive great value from hearing you work with each of us to clarify our projects. That was SOOO helpful. I am already looking forward to next quarter’s planning session – LOL!!!
This along with having the weekly support of the Trailblazer’s Collective has been one of the best investments I have made for myself and my business. I am so glad to have found you and become a part of this wonderful adventure!
Holly’s process was simple, easy to utilize and totally fun. I got clear on my message, and then developed an entire web strategy that is taking my business and revenue to the next level.
Working with Holly was such a joy! When it came time for a rebrand, I was really struggling with finding the language to convey who my perfect clients were and how I specifically helped them. We worked together through coaching, and she helped me get crystal clear on the language I use and the types of clients that make perfect clients for me. Since working with Holly, my website has received rave reviews, my business has doubled, and the perfect clients are finding their way to me! If you need help with your branding, website design strategy, or brand messaging, I highly recommend you talk to Holly ASAP.
My personality, my entire business—my brand and even marketing tasks—truly feel like they fit. My business vision now feels doable, whereas before it felt like something other people could do but not something I could have.
I was at the end of a 2 year business sabbatical when I registered for Holly’s Trailblazers Collective. I had been struggling to get clear on how to not only work smarter and fewer hours (no more burnout for me!) but also define my focus more clearly. Struggle over!
In just a few short weeks I’ve received insight to implementing the strategies I’ve been looking for to take my business to a fantastic level of success in an even shorter time frame! It was a leap of faith from sabbatical to full steam ahead that I’m SO GLAD I took!