The Trailblazers Collaborative is for coaches and professional practitioners who are caught in a plateau and want to break through to their next level.
You’ve grown and changed since you started your business. You’re wiser, more skilled, more confident in your work, and you have so much more to offer your clients. Yet even with all of that going for you, you may be finding:
- When you raise your prices to be more in alignment with the value you deliver, your leads dry up
- Even though your business has grown year after year, you’ve reached a plateau and now revenue is declining
- You have new ways of working that you want to bring into your business but are afraid of how people will respond
- You feel like you’ve been pigeonholed and what you’re known for doesn’t really fit the work you want to do
- You try to create “leveraged” group programs but either can’t sell enough spots or spend way more time on delivery
- Strategies that have worked well for you before are suddenly not producing the same results
All of these can be serious blows to your self confidence and cause you to lose trust in your decisions as a business owner. This loss of trust in yourself can make things worse and lead you into a downward spiral that could eventually result in the loss of your business.
So why do these things happen?
The business you’ve built to this point is simply not in alignment with who you are now, and/or the goals you are now looking to achieve.
The Trailblazers Collaborative can help you:
- Move from a referral based business to getting consistent leads online
- Transition from a one-to-one services or done-for-you model to more leveraged offers
- Attract more clients that are excited about and can afford your higher-level offerings
- Break through the $10k-$15k revenue ceiling without increasing your workload
- Change directions in your business without cannibalizing what is already working for you
Hey there, I’m Holly Chantal.
For the last decade I’ve been helping service providers and coaches bring their brand, business model, and marketing systems into alignment with their next level of growth.
For some this meant breaking through their $10-$15k per month revenue ceiling, pivoting direction into a new niche, or bringing their work-week down to only 25 hours.
Through this work I have found that there is no cookie-cutter blueprint or predetermined path that works for everyone (especially trailblazers).
My Perpetual Growth Model™ was born from my own needs as I transitioned from single twenty-something, to wife, and then to mother. All the while working only when I wanted to, where I wanted to, and bringing in the revenue I needed while staying in sync with my family’s constantly evolving lifestyle.
What is The Perpetual Growth Model™?
The Perpetual Growth Model™ is a holistic framework for building the right infrastructure in your business so you can breakthrough to your next level of growth. Watch the video to learn more about how it works:
The Trailblazers Collaborative is designed specifically for you to implement this model at a comfortable pace (with a focus of making your investment back within the first 3 months)
Interested in learning more? Let’s talk
The best way for us to decide if this program would be a good fit for you and your business right now is to have a conversation.
In order to do my best work I have to make sure that we’re a good fit and that you have the right mindset and tools that will ensure success. And of course, I know you have questions for me as well!
We will talk about the challenges you’re having and what is causing them, how the program actually works, and whether this is the best next step for you. You won’t be pestered or pressured to join. If we decide it’s a fit then great! And if not, then no worries, you’ll at least have gained some insight into what’s blocking you in your business.
Request Your Interview Now
Step 1: Enter your contact information below.
Step 2: Book your time on Holly’s Calendar for a conversation.
*If you have questions you’d like to ask before booking a call just email [email protected] or use the messenger icon in the bottom right of your screen.
P.S. For those of you that need to know the price before committing to a conversation- I appreciate that you want to be prepared. However, you can’t always know everything before taking your next step (in fact, “needing all the information” is a very common limiting-belief that holds some business owners back *wink*)
That said, this is not a “since I can’t see the price, I probably can’t afford it” scenario. While the program isn’t cheap, it is also not outrageously expensive. The reason I don’t publish the price is not to be secretive, but on our call we’ll build a package that is custom to your needs so the exact price will vary person to person.
You know the stakes and what will happen if you don’t get your business headed in the right direction soon. Book a time and let’s talk!